Thursday, February 10, 2011

From the Mouth of a 15 Month Old

My postings are pathetic I know. I'd love to blog more, but that would require giving up something else like dishes, sleep, clean clothes, showering, morning quiet times...not enough hours in the day. Anyway in an attempt to keep track of some milestones I thought I would write down some things that Liya is saying at 15 months.  This list of words/phrases is what she will say without us asking her to say them, though she will attempt to repeat most things when asked (if she feels cooperative). At this point Travis and I are probably the only ones who can tell what she is saying. It's so incredible to hear her add new words almost daily.

hi
bye
See you!
I love you!
mama
dada
Liya
Piper (Piper no!)
Squeaker (Squeaker no!)
apple
banana
cheese
cracker
cereal
Bible
ball
thank you
There you go
Get down!
help
out
shoe
sock
car
no!
yeah
tickle
Good girl!
One, two, three, four, five
fish
hippo
rhino
puppy
cow
orca
turtle
mouse
zebra
Peek-a-boo!
baby
all done
sticker
stop
book
dirty
eeew!
uh oh
Where are you?
snow
tv
snack
eat


And here is Miss Sassy Pants herself:

 

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is beauitful! What a sweet smile:)

Matt and Kristi said...

I love this girl! Can't wait to see her in a few days!

Angie said...

So cute! I need to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is smart and beautiful!! What a cutie!!

Love,
Leesa