Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

Liya at 9 months. I am sorry for the brevity of the videos. You have no idea how hard it is to capture her on video!


What you didn't see in this first video is her taking a step before I turned the camera on. I was really only trying to catch her standing anyway.


And we thought she was already too mobile with her crawling. So far she has taken three steps at one time. After hearing from other people who have had early walkers, we are not trying to encourage her too much with the walking, though it is terribly hard to contain our excitement when she does something new.

5 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

Our girl is 9 months old too... but she's just starting to crawl. We've been home from ET for almost 4 weeks. We're first time parents also... isn't it wonderful? Even more wonderful than I dreamed. :) Blessings!

Laura said...

My niece is sooo cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing and learning new things! I hope I can come see her again sometime before she gets too old!

Matt and Kristi said...

I love how she falls on to her head/face in the first video and she doesn't care at all. :)

Angie said...

My best friends little boy started to walk at 9 months and his cousin was walking at 8 months :) I think it is ok :) Yay, Liya!! She is growing so fast!

Sondra said...

Lucky you! Ha ha, I speak from experiencing a 9 mo walker. You might as well cheer out loud, she's going to get it either way!! It really is a fun time. She's so cute!!